Tired of tossing and turning all night" It's time for this pillow top king mattress. Beneath the cover lies layers of top-quality foam to enhance body support and relieve your pressure points. Copper particles draw heat away, keeping your body cool through the night. Wrapped coils and memory foam work in tandem to reduce motion transfer. With this mattress, undisturbed sleep isn't a dream-it's reality. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: plush
- 16" profile
- 2" luxury support quilt foam; 2" Conforma support foam
- 2" 2.5 lb. high density memory foam infused with copper particles
- Power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- Ashley edge " steel encased" ; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- 1" high-density base foam
- 10-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Mt Rogers Ltd Pillowtop King Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Mt Rogers Ltd Pillowtop
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 15''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.