Cool, clean and casually modern. This queen panel bed's white rustic finish sets the tone for your calming sanctuary. Matte black sconce lights and an abstract design on the headboard bring a fresh look to the bed's simply stunning profile.
- Includes queen panel headboard, footboard and rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- White rustic finish with replicated cedar grain and authentic touch
- 2 decorative sconce lights
- Lights in matte black finish with champagne-colored accents
- Headboard with abstract design
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress not included, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Bed
||Queen Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Gerridan Queen Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||65''W x 88''D x 61''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.